In order to support the MEDT efforts in terms of approximation of the Ukraine public procurement legislation to the EU acquis and the successful and timely implementation of the Public Procurement Reform Strategy/Road-Map, during 2017 the Project will be developing simple user-friendly guidelines of a descriptive nature on practical aspects of the public procurement process.
These Guidelines are aimed at procuring entities and business interests. Such material is important for ensuring the efficient implementation of the reforms envisaged in the Public Procurement Reform Strategy/Road-Map in the coming period, including the new procedures and concepts to be included in this reform.
The following Guidelines have been already prepared by the Project:
- Life cycle costing in public procurement and abnormally low tenders
- Simple steps towards green procurement
- How to participate in public tenders
- Qualification criteria and restricted tenders
- Public procurement award criteria on best price/quality ratio
- How to appeal public tenders
- How to prepare tender documentation
- What is public contracting and how to plan and manage contracts